- BCom (Hons) & Eco (Hons) is too mainstream now-a-days.
- English Hons is wayyyy wayyyy too mainstream. And no scope except being a professor or a writer (which I don’t want to be)
- Wanted to build confidence and that is possible only by doing a tough course with lots of competition and dedication.
- Wanted overall development which again comes with confidence which I will achieve in this course.
- Wanted to prove all the haters of my family wrong and also to be the first one by choosing a totally different line.
- Maths Hons = Intelligent student (common conception) = Respect
- Mom agreed to it and her decisions are always the best for me.
- Could achieve my Dreams along with pursuing my favorite subject, eco, as GE.
- Amazing societies and college life being more fun because of balance between fun and studies which will make sure I remain focused in my life.
- LAST BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT : I LOVE WINNING! And there is competition at every question so I can win every minute 😎
So even if i have second thoughts (totally negligible because of above motivating reasons) but I gotta take this challenge! I’ll write a blog here after three years on how it was the best decision of my life and what all amazing memories i took from my college!!!!! Love My Life and my new COLLEGE 😍
P.S : Today was my first day at my lovely college ❤❤❤❤ (20 July 2017)